Here are the steps involved in a Life Education school visit:
1. Contact the Life Education educator for your area to arrange or confirm a booking with them.
2. The national Life Education Trust website has an overview of the programme that we offer Schools are invited to choose from a menu of Inquiry Questions, filtering Strands and Curriculum Levels during this process, selecting what best fits their needs. Life Education recommends you consider choosing a strand to teach across the whole school.
3. Phone or email our Educator and arrange a time for them to visit with your school representative or at a staff meeting.
4. Our Educator can attend your staff meeting to discuss strand, learning modules and resources, and to set the timetable for their visit to your school. The Educator will complete and send through relevant planning, including any pre-or post visit ideas for your classes. Please discuss details of where you would like the Mobile Classroom to be parked whilst in your school, with the Life Education Educator.
5. Your Class Teachers carry out the pre-visit teaching, in preparation for the Life Education visit.
6. Life Education and Harold visit your school! Take home workbooks are distributed at the end of the lesson.
7. Your teachers and/or school Principal carry out a post-visit evaluation.
To make a booking or inquire about having Harold and Life Education Trust visit your school, please fill out our contact form below or contact us via email or phone!